Adjustable Builders Posts
Adjustable Builders Post is an off the shelf solution for residential building & designed for the support of timber framing over Alfresco, Portico or Balconies during frame installation.
The simple design allows for the carpenter to set & forget & replaces the use of temporary timber props.
The Adjustable Post allows the installer to simply bolt to the slab or footing, connect to the supporting timber or steel beam at the top, adjust the post to the required height & set it into position by drilling the supplied tek screws.
Adjustable Post is a simple & versatile post support that is easy to install, economical, safe & provides peace of mind on the building site.
All hardware accessories are included with the post & a choice of one of three top connectors are available dependent on the supporting structure.
- Convenient & easy to install.
- Available off the shelf.
- Fully hot dip galvanised to AS/NZS4680
- Height adjustment form 1800mm to 3200mm
- Rated to support up to 5 tonnes.
- Standard Fixing Bolts & Screw Pack included with each Adjustable Post
- Choice of one of three top connectors
- Superior performance
- Easy transportation, storage and handling
- Long life and durability
- Simple design
- Cost effective
- Peace of mind