Galintel Traditional Angles are hot rolled merchant bar lintels. They are traditional steel sections used in the support of brickwork over clear openings and are not reliant on composite action.
Size & Stock Length Guide:
|150 mm (v) x 100 mm (b) x 10 mm|
* (V) is the vertical section dimension, (B) is the base section dimension.
- Fully Hot Dip Galvanised to AS/NZS4680.
- Achieves R3 Durability rating to AS/NZS2699.3.
- Compliant with relevant Australian Building Codes & Australian Standards.
- Not reliant on composite action.
- Full product warranty
- Labelled & bar coded.
- Superior performance
- Easy transportation, storage and handling
- Long life and durability
- Cost effective
- Easy identification
- Peace of mind